Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To cloth or not to cloth...or paint?

This is my bedroom...it's a total work in progress. I was blessed to have my mother give me her old bedroom suite along with my grandmother's lamps (which I absolutely love beyond words).
This is the table in question:
To cloth or not to cloth? Or paint?
Since I have a teeny bedroom I like how the bare table lends for a more open feel but
I'm hating being able to see those cords...OCD? The table alone is pretty so maybe I should leave it alone. This table was my grandparents and then my parents so it means a lot to me.
If I painted it would be a aqua/cream/brown combo.

This is one of my favorite things. Tristan wrote a little card to me so I cut out the I love you and framed it. That little circle is a ringlet from Tanner's first haircut.



This rock is one that Tristan chalked for me. I love having little special things
on my bedside.

1 comment:

maribeth said...

oh, isn't that always the dilemma! i think i would leave it. or paint it. but not cover it. it is too pretty to be hidden. that i know for sure. so, i am voting twice-one for leave it and one for paint it. at least i eliminated one!