Wednesday, November 25, 2009

adorable, affordable

I know I've said before that we love our teachers. God has really blessed us with such caring, loving women to nurture and teach our boys. For Thanksgiving, we gave them a gift of thanks. I used leftover scrapbook paper so this gift was so cheap to do! To cut the letters out, because...once again, I do not have a Cricut, I used some chipboard letters to trace and cut the letters out. We wrapped them up, put a little note in that said:

We are thankful:
for teachers that share!
Teachers share their knowledge with me.
for teachers that love!
Teachers love for me to learn.
for teachers that care!
Teachers care about my well being.
For all you do and more, we are thankful!

You can't get much easier than that. To all the teachers that love our children and take the time to know them, care for them, and mold them...we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

3 comments:

Sherrie Miller said...

If you feel like making one for me, I'll gladly pay you for it! :)

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Super cute! Love these! Happy Thanksgiving!

Smiles,
rachel

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Hey Breanne...this maybe a dumb question, BUT I'm asking it anyway! LOL! Ok, these are coffee/tea mugs right...at least that's what they look like to me?! LOL! If so, may I ask where you found these? I'm trying to think of a neat gift for my Dr for Christmas. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Rachel