Tuesday, November 3, 2009

one thousand four hundred and sixty

For 4 years I have been blessed with your sweet shining face.

Always to gaze into the unknown.

Full of love.

and surprise alike.


Laughter

Loving to kiss


because that's all you've ever known.


Dressing up in mommy's shoes...binky never to leave.


Cheering on...the Tigers.


Living innocently.


Taking the wrap for your brother liking to drive a purple girl's car.


Loving God's creations.


And feeling the water between your toes.


Coming to mommy's rescue and going head to head...
with, the biggest, most scariest animal on earth.

Being the sweetest, chocolatelist Wonka bar on Earth.

Living life to the fullest...and taking a break when needed.


Praying for all


with the most kissable cheeks.


Letting mommy put you in knee highs after 3.


Turning 4.


And into a young man.



With the innocence of a child.


Playful.

And silly at the fact that green giraffes
wear tutus.

Four.

One thousand four hundred and sixty


days I have been blessed with you.
I am grateful beyond measure to our Savior for
letting me... b.e. ...your mommy.
The happiest of happy birthdays to you...
our Tan, Tan Man, Tannerboy, Stink.

I could eat you up I love you so!

7 comments:

TLF said...

AWWW... So sweet!

maribeth said...

oh, how sweet! he is just precious!

and, look at that outfit and those yummy 4 shaped pancakes! love it!

Zack Perry said...

You need to email me what to get him btw.

beth e. said...

That was the sweetest post! I wanted to cry!! I missed not seeing everyone at craft club. I have a bunch of stuff to talk to you about shrimp and grits:)

Unknown said...

Precious words! I seriously am tearing up! It's amazing the LOVE you can have for your babies:-)

mimi said...

oh my sweet you have the fever for sure, it's takes over you doesn't it! i am so blessed as a mother, to have you as a Momma to both Tanner & Tristan! it hardly seems possible that he could be 4, and what enjoyable years they have been. i am ever so grateful you do this blog, it is my lifeline sometimes! i love you Tanner & i love you Momma!

Regina McNeill said...

That was so sweet! I even got teary eyed:)Thanks for sharing!