Thursday, July 16, 2009

shells












I love the beach! Living in Destin for almost 4 years got my juices going for all things beachy. The closest thing to a beach here in Memphis is my girlfiend's backyard sand pit. Hopefully one day soon I will have the sand between my toes on a near daily basis. My dream....an all white, shabby beach cottage somewhere on the Emerald Coast. Ahhh, dreamin' is fun but the price tag is not. I'm addicted to starfish and sandollars...shells just bring some sort of pop to a picture frame or an apothecary jar. Makes me feel at home.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

i love, love, love your plaques you've been doing!!! i need to do one!

Diane said...

I grew up on the coast so i know what you mean! I need to have you throw together some of these little things for me! I'm horribly uncreative and these are so beautiful! Where do I place my order? :)