Wednesday, July 15, 2009


There are some big changes going on in my family's lives. Change is good and usually I'm up for adventure and the curves in the road. This time...I'm a little sad. My parents divorced when I was 17 and they've since remarried and both live WAY far (like as in 18-20 hrs away). But my one immediate family member here in Memphis is now moving. My brother. He has an awesome experience to go to a incredible innovation design school in Chicago. It's one of the top 3 schools and he was accepted. I'm so very proud of him for following his dreams no matter how hard and challenging it is. He is trusting in God fully and whole heartedly. My selfish side wants him to stay here. I guess I feel comfort in knowing he's just around the corner. I still have my grandmother and 2 aunts here but there is something about having him here that brings me peace. I will have to say that I'm totally stoked about going to Chicago and having a free place to stay...oh boy, is he in for a good time when we all crash at his place!


Good luck Uncle Z!!!!


No comments: