Monday, October 26, 2009

cupcakes with a hunky cowboy


Tanner's class is having a Halloween party today so last night I made these yummy cupcakes. Go over to Stirred Love for the recipe. I like details....no question about it. Sometimes I even get made fun of for being so detailed but to me, details show you care. Last night while making 20 cupcakes and cutting out 20 pumpkins (because I do not have a Cricut, another example to my dear husband that it is needed) my hubby laughed and said "you're so cute cutting out your little pumpkins while threading some funky ricrac to make it look like a leaf and icing those decadent cupcakes". Okay, so maybe those weren't his exact words. Maybe it was more like "you are so cute...you just can't go buy something, can you?". He's right....I can't. Because if I were to go to the store to buy cupcakes that would come with icing that stains your teeth and a skull cupcake topper that turns into a ring. Not for me I tell ya!

While making cupcakes Tanner decided to help. Notice his tongue...it stayed out the entire stirring session.


And then he posed for one last picture all the while telling me he was sick of me taking his picture. I've got cupcakes to cook, he said. Mr. Martha....I love it.

Try these out during this fall season....you'll be glad you did.

4 comments:

Erica said...

too cute! You need to sell this stuff girl!

TLF said...

Those are ADORABLE!!

Mimi said...

Yes Erica, she does need to sell her stuff. God has given her quite the talent. I always say she has a business in the making. But she also has such a generous heart and she gives her love freely. Until He gives her a business, she will share the gifts God has given her!
Beautiful job my sweet!

Mimi said...

Oh & how bout that cute Woody working it in the kitchen!!