Saturday, October 10, 2009

teton trek

Here in Memphis we have a really great zoo! After we were fever free for 24 hrs we decided to make the track out to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day and boy...was I happy to leave the confines of my home.

They have built this huge log cabin where you can go out on the porch and sit in the rocking chairs, watch educational videos about the animals in the exhibit, and view the beauty that really emulates nature.

Behind the boys are the "geysers" and the cabin.


Grizzly Bears


View of where the bears roam.





Tanner did not want to leave this area. He loved just
watching the waterfall.


If you are in the Memphis area and haven't seen it...go!



2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Looks like a great place to visit. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I don't know why it has taken me so long to discover your blog.
Thanks for blogging about the awesome new exhibit! I am glad ya'll had a good time.

We LOVE the zoo!!