Sunday, August 23, 2009

i'm dreaming

I'm going to be oh so busy this week selling THIS adorable, affordable children's clothing. I'm drooling over all the girlie cuteness!

I've got lots on my mind! I need to sand and paint a dresser/hutch for Tristan's room along with my dining room table and chairs....oooh how I'm dreading this one! I'm so torn on what color to go with. Since my ultimate goal is to completely change out my colors I need a color that will work now and when all redos are complete. How I wish I could do it all at the same time.....and have money left over. Is it bad that I'm wishing for fabrics and paint for my birthday? It's official, I'm old. Since I'm buying a sewing machine, finally, I dream of gorgeous fabrics and decadent paint....and a handy man to do it all would be GREAT! Oh wait, it is a dream. So, my current colors are goldy yellow, cherry & deep red, khakis, and hints of green. What I want is whites, creams, khakis, and shades of aqua and celedon/limey green (ooh look, I made up my own color!). My kitchen, dining, and living rooms are all open to each other. So, my question is...what color would you paint the dining table and chairs?

No comments: