Wednesday, August 5, 2009

mimi lovin's

Moms...what would we do without them? I have an extra, extraordinary mom! She is my best friend, a constant. She is the first person I call no matter what. She loves me for me and nothing else. I know in years past I had to have disappointed her but she'd never show it or tell me I've let her down (you know those teenage years when you think you know it all). I love her dearly and thank God for giving me such a gracious, loving mother. Many of times we get called sisters and of course she eats it up...heaven already knows, I would! When I was I was young I loved it but now I'm wondering if my age is showing! Ahh, the joys of being 30.

So when Mimi comes we get to.....

take pictures of ourselves
(she is so going to kill me for putting this on here!)
phone call in 5,4,3,2,1.....

shop for figs

then drizzle them with honey and make
the BEST salad ever!
(lettuce, figs, pancetta, walnuts, blue cheese, and mom's famous dressing)

have the scrumpdiddliuptious artichoke dip
(mayo, cream cheese, parm, artichokes)
ahhh, it's heavenly
if you are wondering where the rest of the
pictures are from the meal...well, lets just say wine was involved so
the rest is history!

sleep with Mimi
with an awesome tuxedo shirt on

make a palet next to Mimi's bed
because it's not our night to sleep with her
take a ride to Nashvegas to eat Cheesecake Factory

feed Mimi the most devine carrot cake cheesecake


steal sugars from Mimi

make Mimi laugh

We double heart our Mimi!!!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Awww....sounds lke you guys had a blast!

maribeth said...

how sweet! i love sleep with mimi and make a palet next to mimi's bed because it's not your night. i'm sorry her trip is already over. i kow you wish she lived closer. let us know whenever she is in town-we thought she was a blast! we heart mimi, too!

Mimi said...

Ok Mimi said she had to scan all pics! My dear girl, Mimi is the lucky one to have you, T,T & T in her life. The trip home is always very dear to my heart. And while we don't get to make many memories we try to make the most of the time we do have. And as you drove away from me at the airport, I missed ya'll already. It is very flattering to have my angels fight over who sleeps with me everynight. I am a lucky girl!

breanne said...

Look at Mimi figuring out how to leave a comment...I'm very proud:)