Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Favorites

Do you ever have to ask your 8 yr old what the date is? Or do the days run into each other? This is me on a constant basis. I've caught myself leaving a message for someone on their voicemail and having to pause to think of what day it is. I'm horrible! Since staying home doesn't require me to date the top of my memos, I hardly ever know if it's Tuesday or Friday. Never fear though, Wednesdays are always safe...it's MDO day! A gal can never forget when one's free day is. After pondering solutions, I felt a calendar would do no good. If I don't even know what day it is how on earth would I get the date right. And then my answer...the creme de'la creme...I could get a Lil' Reminder. I would never forget where I parked my car and could even tell little Johnny that I'm going out to the mailbox to get the mail and in case of an emergency...call 911. You know, just in case you need a Lil' Reminder.

No comments: