Monday, February 2, 2009

so here goes everything!

Since everyone else is doing it why not me. Blogging seems the norm now and since I long to be cool here I am. I hope this is a fun journey and helps to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on in and around our lives. I want this blog to be fun and quirky but also hope to expose our hearts and be a bit serious at times. If you know me well, this you know to be true about me in general. I started a blog awhile back and never went anywhere with it. Half my problem was that I wanted one of those really cutsie blogs..the ones you pay someone a bunch of money to put every little southernesic touch on it. Somehow I can't justify $90 to my hubby for an 'adorned' blog and truth be told I haven't even tried. So for now, I will go with the plain ole' template unless someone who is tech-savvy can show a little love.

As I was thinking about titles for my big debut in blogging, I had a bit of a time coming up with a name that suit all of us. Did I want to go with the Bozant family? can't I come up with something a bit more unique? So here we sit with me and my three. And no, that isn't three as in "surprise...we're having #3!". It's me and my three...boys. I hope to get Tristan on here at times. I'm not promising much but it'll be fun to see him in all his glory.

So, here's to lots of laughs for years to come!

1 comment:

Becky Lollar said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world!!