Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Tidbits with Tristan

Ok, so I've decided that I'm dedicating Thursdays for Tristan. He will enlighten you with all his elementary knowledge and hopefully make you laugh at the same time! The floor is all his.

BAD STUDENTS IN THE CAFETERIA
Let's see alot of people have been getting in trouble lately. So I plan on helping them behave themselves. I will teach them how to eat for the first 15 minutes so they can behave themselves. I like to behave too. Sometimes people throw food and even share their food when they are not suppose to. I don't want to share my food because then I will get an S- on my weekly report. My favorite thing in the cafeteria is eggrolls and baked beans. The eggrolls have lots of good stuff in them like chicken, cabbage, and carrots. Me and Torriq like to eat together and we never talk when we aren't suppose to. Today I remembered about the jokes in a Captain Underpants book. I told my friends: What is cold, green, and is topped with whipped cream? A snot fudge sundae. They laughed their hearts off. The end!

No comments: