Monday, September 7, 2009

I won, I really...really won!


My sweet bloggy friend, Beth at Raising Three Sons-Not a Bow Insight, gave me an award! She has boys too so I feel like we connect on being that "boy mom". She is such a sweet, godly woman who tells of real life and the emotions that go with it. Check her out!

Here are the rules of this award:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...

Rachel over at A Little Bit Vintage.


Maribeth at pigtails & pjs

4 comments:

maribeth said...

oh, thank you! you are too sweet!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Aw...thanks Breanne...you are too sweet! ;)

Smiles,
Rachel

Rocky Mountain Memoirs said...

That is adorable!

Andy Porter said...

Breanne!! Thanks so much!! I am extremely {{flattered}}!! What a sweet award and I am loving your appliques!! Those are the cutest thing ever!! I love the"boo" with the buttons and the little monkey is just too cool.