Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the invite



I hope I don't bore you all with birthday party plans but this is what I'm doing these days. I can't help myself. I get so focused in on something and it becomes my life. Ridiculously loserish, I know.

So this year I decided to do my own invites. Do you ever see a vision in your head but you can't describe it? I have a wonderful gal who does all my stationery and invites but I knew I wouldn't be able to get out what I wanted. If you've never visited scrapblog before you will be sucked in...kinda like etsy. I wanted a color theme and this is pretty much it. For the party I will do some variations but I think it's pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

Rocky Mountain Memoirs said...

That is really cute! I have made my own invites for the kids' parties, too...for the same reason. I had a vision in my head and nothing out there would work. Enjoy the party planning!