Monday, September 7, 2009

my new spray paint

I have a new "spray paint". Spray paint has become an obsession of mine....along with modge podge, scrapbook paper, and fabric. I have turned into somewhat of an old soul lately and want to make everything. Be it my cheap self or my creative side...I'm learnin' to save while creating. I'm a trunk show lovah' but seriously, the prices make me want to scream.

A crafty friend of mine, Maribeth, taught me how to applique. I'm hooked! and then some! I can't believe I've been paying $26+ for appliqued t's. Now, I'm learning...perfectionism not required.

car tee...not finished yet though.

monkey see


Goooo Tar Heels!
Just gotta add the tar to the heel.


Halloween tee.
We have to scare everyone when wearing this
because it says "boo" and not his name.


It's a work in progress. An addiction to be tamed. I have a feeling I will be investing in some band-aids. I have some serious numbness in my thumbs from all the needlework.

5 comments:

maribeth said...

they are precious! i finally finished the back pack tee this morning-isn't that pitiful!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Super, super cute! I'm obsessed with appliqueing at the moment too. LOL! :)

Smiles,
Rachel

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss said...

These turned out sooooo cute!! I have a bag full of 7 shirts to do on the road!! I am so addicted!!! Looking forward to our next "Monday Night!"

Theta Mom said...

So adorable! Super cute stuff here and so is your blog!

Just found you through Momma Such and I am following! I would love for you to stop by, too! :)

Jennifer said...

These look SO good!! You need to post them on Martha Mondays with the other ones! Sonya, I also have several I am working on lately! Obsession doesn't even begin to cover it! Can't wait to see you ladies again! :)